[openstack-announce] OpenStack 2013.1.2 released

Adam Gandelman adamg at canonical.com
Thu Jun 6 20:40:07 UTC 2013

Hello-

The OpenStack Stable Maintenance team is happy to announce the release
of the 2013.1.2 stable Grizzly release.  We have been busy reviewing and
accepting backported bugfixes to the stable/grizzly branches according
to the criteria set at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StableBranch

A total of 80 bugs have been fixed across all core projects. These
updates to Grizzly and are intended to be relatively risk free with no
intentional regressions or API changes. The list of bugs, tarballs and
other milestone information for each project may be found on Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/cinder/grizzly/2013.1.2
https://launchpad.net/glance/grizzly/2013.1.2
https://launchpad.net/horizon/grizzly/2013.1.2
https://launchpad.net/keystone/grizzly/2013.1.2
https://launchpad.net/nova/grizzly/2013.1.2
https://launchpad.net/quantum/grizzly/2013.1.2

Release notes may be found on the wiki:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/2013.1.2

In addition to core projects, we've also cut a 2013.1.2 stable release
for both Heat and Ceilometer projects, closing another 12 bugs:

https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/grizzly/2013.1.2
https://launchpad.net/heat/grizzly/2013.1.2

The freeze on the stable/grizzly branches will be lifted today as we
begin working toward the 2013.1.3 release, planned for August 08 release
and managed by Alan Pevec.

Thanks,
Adam