[openstack-announce] Grizzly-3 development milestone available (Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon, Quantum, Cinder)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Feb 22 08:47:16 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

The last milestone of the Grizzly development cycle, "grizzly-3" is
now available for testing. This milestone contains almost all of the
features that will be shipped in the final 2013.1 ("Grizzly") release on
April 4, 2013.

This was an extremely busy milestone, with 100 blueprints implemented
and more than 450 bugfixes overall. You can find the full list of new
features and fixed bugs, as well as tarball downloads, at:

https://launchpad.net/keystone/grizzly/grizzly-3
https://launchpad.net/glance/grizzly/grizzly-3
https://launchpad.net/nova/grizzly/grizzly-3
https://launchpad.net/horizon/grizzly/grizzly-3
https://launchpad.net/quantum/grizzly/grizzly-3
https://launchpad.net/cinder/grizzly/grizzly-3

Those projects are now temporarily feature-frozen (apart from
already-granted exceptions) as we switch to testing and bugfixing mode
in preparation for our first release candidates. Please test, try the
new features, report bugs and help fix them !

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack