[openstack-announce] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack 2012.2.4 released

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 20:48:16 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

In the time since the Folsom release, we have been busy selectively
back-porting bugfixes to the stable/folsom branch according to our "safe
source of high-impact fixes" criteria documented here:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/StableBranch

We're happy to announce the 2012.2.4 release, the latest in the series
of stable releases.

These releases are bugfix updates to Folsom and are intended to be
relatively risk free with no intentional regressions or API changes.

A total of 90 bugs have been fixed in this release. The list of bugs
fixed can be seen here:

  https://launchpad.net/nova/folsom/2012.2.4
  https://launchpad.net/glance/folsom/2012.2.4
  https://launchpad.net/keystone/folsom/2012.2.4
  https://launchpad.net/cinder/folsom/2012.2.4
  https://launchpad.net/quantum/folsom/2012.2.4
  https://launchpad.net/horizon/folsom/2012.2.4

Please read (and add to!) the release notes at:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/ReleaseNotes/2012.2.4

This release is the last planned stable release but stable/folsom
branches will continue to be
maintained by the openstack-folsom-maint team. If you are interested
in helping please contact me.

Enjoy!

Alan