[Openstack-announce] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack Nova, Glance and Keystone 2012.1.2 released

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 09:59:04 UTC 2012

Hey,

In the time since the Essex release, we have been busy selectively
back-porting bugfixes to the stable/essex branch according to our "safe
source of high-impact fixes" criteria documented here:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/StableBranch

We made a first round of those fixes available in the 2012.1.1 release 6
weeks ago and now we're happy to announce a 2012.1.2 release!

These releases are bugfix updates to Essex and are intended to be
relatively risk free with no intentional regressions or API changes.

The list of bugs fixed can be seen here:

  https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/2012.1.2
  https://launchpad.net/glance/+milestone/2012.1.2
  https://launchpad.net/keystone/+milestone/2012.1.2

Please read (and add to!) the release notes at:

  http://wiki.openstack.org/ReleaseNotes/2012.1.2

Enjoy!

Mark.