[legal-discuss] AGPLv3+ acceptable for third party dependencies?

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 15:33:48 UTC 2016

Specifically, I would like to use the following puppet module:

https://github.com/purpleidea/puppet-ipa/

to optionally enroll an undercloud node in a triple-O deployment to a
FreeIPA server.  This would likely involve changes to tripleo/instack-
undercloud.

Overcloud nodes would be enrolled using a different mechanism.
(https://github.com/rcritten/novajoin)

Is it acceptable in this case?

Thanks,
Ade