[Interop-wg] Official RefStack Server No Longer Accepts Anonymous Uploads

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Sat Feb 17 00:31:29 UTC 2018

This afternoon, we updated the RefStack server to disallow anonymous
data uploads. To add results to the RefStack server, you must create
a public/private keypair and upload a signed public key to the RefStack
Server that will be associated with your RefStack account (you can
create a RefStack account with your OpenStack ID).

We will soon be purging the database of all anonymous results that
have not been used in reporting for the OpenStack Powered Trademark
Program. If you have anonymous results that you would like to have
saved, please contact me directly with a list of result IDs you
would like to keep.

Thanks,

Chris Hoge
OpenStack Foundation