[Interop-wg] [interop-wg][refstack] RefStack pending reviews reminder

megan at openstack.org megan at openstack.org
Tue Oct 17 17:50:26 UTC 2017

Greetings, all!

With Chris unavailable for the usual refstack meeting timeslot for meeting this week due to travel, I have been asked to send out a reminder to review the patches currently pending. I also sent out notice to our usual set of reviewers, but thought it pertinent to send it to the interop-wg list as a whole, as well, in case I'd initially overlooked anyone.

The following patches are currently pending and open for review:
1) Specification for subunit API- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/506826/
2) Add token checking and creation to result update script- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/503495/
3) Add name scheme update utility for alembic version table- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/498735/
4) Enable parallel test execution- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/509934/
5) Tempest configuration script spec- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/489421/

We do have another patch up, one which disables anonymous upload (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/507695/), but I have some additions to make to that before it is fully ready for review.

Thank you so much to those of you have been actively reviewing, your input is of course invaluable in making sure the current pending patches are moving towards a mergeable state, and I hope to see progress continue in the next week!

Have a good week and thank you for your time,
mguiney