[Interop-wg] OpenStack Sydney Forum Session

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Mon Nov 6 04:45:57 UTC 2017

There is also a session on how to adapt the Interop WG and RefStack team work to assist with OPNFV guideline creation, testing, and reporting.

Wednesday November 8, 3:30pm-4:10pm
Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre - Level 4 - C4.10
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SYD-refstack-nfv

Megan Guiney and I will be moderating the session.

-Chris