[Interop-wg] OpenStack Sydney Forum Session

Egle Sigler egle.sigler at rackspace.com
Mon Nov 6 03:21:50 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

Another session is on Tuesday:
Tuesday, November 7, 1:50pm-2:30pm
Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre - Level 2 - C2.4

https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/19867/interop-working-group?BackURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.openstack.org%2Fsummit%2Fsydney-2017%2Fsummit-schedule%2Fglobal-search%3Ft%3Dsigler%23eventid%3D19867

Mark Voelker and Chris Hoge will be running the session. If you are in Sydney, hope you are able to attend it.

Thank you!

Egle