[Interop-wg] Fwd: [Openstack] IEEE Cloud group looking for join contribution with Openstack

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 15:32:26 UTC 2017

forwarding the message to interop...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hosnieh Rafiee <ietf at rozanak.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Subject: [Openstack] IEEE Cloud group looking for join contribution with
Openstack
To: openstack at lists.openstack.org

Dear All,

I am the chair of IEEE P2301 Cloud management and inter operation group. My
goal is to establish a close contribution with open source projects in
order to make use of the upcoming standards we are working on and have a
practical use cases. Our focus is Cloud management and management profiles,
Cloud and IoT , security and privacy.

This group is running since 2015 and we have a draft standards that we look
for volunteers from open source projects for inputs (review and possible
contribution). if anyone in this group interested, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

I also created an unofficial mailinglist to announce the group Telco or
communicate with active members of the group. The group has telco every 1
Monday of the month to discuss on the progresses.

more information regarding how officially joining the project mailinglist.

I hope there are people who interested to help us improve our standard
draft.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Hosnieh