[Interop-wg] Question regarding DefCore 2016.08

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Tue Jan 17 19:46:07 UTC 2017

The 2017.01 guideline will be going to the board for final approval
at the end of this month. 2016.08 is finalized, but problematic
tests can be flagged. We have our weekly working group
meetings on Wednesdays, and we’d be happy to consider
isses as part of our agenda. You can add an agenda item to the
meeting etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreRoble.9

It’s also useful to raise issues on this mailing list to give the wider
community a chance to comment.

Thanks,
Chris Hoge
Interop Engineer