[Interop-wg] Question for the User Survey

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Thu Jan 5 05:21:57 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

Per our meeting today [1], we have the opportunity to provide one question for the upcoming User Survey if we submit it to the Foundation by Jan. 9th.  We discussed a few possible question during the meeting today.  I’ve created an etherpad listing those here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interopwg_user_survey_question

Please take a moment to look them over and add your name to the one you’d prefer.  Feel free to add notes on suggested rewording, different answer options, or other candidate questions too, but do bear in mind we need to finalize this fairly quickly—we’d like to finish this up by Friday if possible.  Thanks!

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/interopwg/2017/interopwg.2017-01-04-16.06.html

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker