[Interop-wg] [Interop-Challenge]Open Up BP at launchpad

Daniel Mellado dmellado at redhat.com
Sun Feb 12 12:37:12 UTC 2017

Hi Zhipeng,

As we discussed, we'll rather *not* use etherpad for the launchpad.
Instead, if you check this patch [1]. We've enabled a spec section on
the docs, as well as enabling one doc-gate at the repo level [2]-

If you want to submit your spec, please do so having your patch depends
on [1] until it gets merged.

Thanks!

Daniel

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/431048/1