[Interop-wg] [interop] Non-floating IP providers

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot jean-daniel.bonnetot at corp.ovh.com
Tue Apr 11 13:02:55 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm new for Boston :)
OVH was part in the interop challenge in Barcelona.
We would like to participate this time too :)

We have an public cloud without floating IPs.
Do you already manage this case?
I ran the workload with terraform and I had to make some modifications to make it work but those modification could not work for those who use floating IPs.

I'll be in the meeting tomorrow, but if you already worked on that, I'll be glad to have some information ;)

Thx

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot
ovh.com | @pilgrimstack