[Interop-wg] [interop-challenge-second-round] Reminder for the meeting on Wednesday 12/14, 1400UTC

Tue Dec 13 14:37:32 UTC 2016

Interop Challengers, we will continue our regular meeting on IRC Wednesday.

Important changes:
1. Our meeting time has been changed to UTC 1400. From this point on, we
will be always using UTC 1400. US Day Light Saving time will NOT affect the
people who do not have Day Light Saving time.
2. Our meeting channel has been moved to openstack-meeting-5.

Here is the link for the etherpad. Please find more information on the pad.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/interop-challenge-meeting-2016-12-14

Date/Time: Wednesdays at 1400UTC
Meeting at IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-5
IRC Web link if you are not using IRC client:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-meeting-5
wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Interop_Challenge

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology