[Foundation-testing-standards] Milestone achieved!

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:13:43 UTC 2015

The OpenStack Foundation has finalized the contract with the Linux
Foundation to support the creation of the testing program. The Linux
Foundation has a structured plan that we will be working with. The
formation of sub-teams is a necessary first step.

We will first be assembling the Certification Advisory Board (about 8
people) and the Job Task Analysis Committee (about 14 people). The CAB will
manage overall program governance and the JTAC will review the skills
required for each test to be implemented. We will be keeping the groups
diverse, but also small enough to get stuff done. New mailing lists and
schedules will published as soon as we have the names put together.

Heidi and I will be reaching out to fill these first two testing related
groups. We will make this whole process as transparent and timely as
possible.

Note, we will keep this list active to communicate with the broader testing
interested group. We do not have any more meetings planned for this group
in the short term.

~ sean