[Fits] storyboard..

Rochelle.RochelleGrober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri May 23 22:46:27 UTC 2014

Uh, what page is that?

From: David Lenwell [mailto:dlenwell at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 3:39 PM
To: fits at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Fits] storyboard..

everyone should also read this page so they know how its all supposed to work.

--
David Lenwell
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."

On Friday, May 23, 2014 at 2:32 PM, David Lenwell wrote:
I’m going to manually copy in all our active blueprints into storyboard.. could everyone please sign in to storyboard.openstack.org<http://storyboard.openstack.org> please so that your names show up and I can assign tasks to you?

Thank you