[Fits] F2F later in the week

Joshua McKenty joshua at pistoncloud.com
Wed Apr 30 22:17:21 UTC 2014

I’d be interested in a RefStack F2F, can only do Friday next week as well.

I have no interest in seeing closer integration with DevStack - I think it’s an anti-goal for RefStack to have any direct relationship with any particular installer (DevStack, Triple-O, PackStack, etc.)

But I agree that we should be at as many of the Tempest sessions as possible.

--

Joshua McKenty
Chief Technology Officer

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."