[Enterprise] each project could only allocate floating ip from particular pool(external) ?

Juanjuan Li jl044 at email.uark.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:27:00 UTC 2017

Hi,everyone! I have been working on this issue for a long time,and I really
can not find a solution to it. I am trying to set up two external network
(two network pools),such that project 1 could only allocate floating ip
from pool 1 and project 2 could only allocate floating ip from pool 2,while
project 1 can not allocate any floating ip from pool 2 and project 2 can
not allocate any floating ip from pool 1.Are there any ideas?

#I tried all the combinations of external and shared on network creation,
none of them works for me.
#I also tried the Role-Based Access Control, it does not work either.
#I also tried the quota per project,it does not work for me, because it set
the quota from all the floating ip address and does not specify different
pools.

My platform is TripleO 10.

Thanks a lot

Ava