[Enterprise] OpenStack eBook sprint logistic

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 16:13:49 UTC 2016

For those who are attending the book sprint (Friday Oct 28th) at Barcelona, we need your information (see email below) to prepare the guest badges for access to T-system building.

I understand some might have concern on disclosing the Passport number.
I have checked again with Frank (Deutsche Telecom/T-system). As an alternative, you may provide other forms of identification such as Driver License Number or Company ID.

If you haven't done so, please forward the information to Frank (Frank.Kloeker at telekom.de<mailto:Frank.Kloeker at telekom.de>).

Thanks!
Leong.