[Enterprise] Enterprise-wg list discontinuation

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Nov 28 18:12:57 UTC 2016

Josep - Thanks for your feedback. Our plan is to merge the ISV subgroup with the larger Application Enablement working group. Until then, I agree, we should use the User Committee ML for communications regarding this team too.

Shamail: Any update on merging the teams? Any issues using the User-Committee ML until that is complete?
Thanks
Carol