[Enterprise] Workload Reference Architecture sub-team meeting

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Thu May 12 23:52:26 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As discussed in today Enterprise WG meeting, I will set up a sub-team
meeting to work on the workload reference architecture.

I suggest to have a biweekly meeting starting from next week May 17th,
Tuesday at 1pm (Pacific timezone).

Next Meeting Agenda:
- Finalizing 3-tier app (lead: Craig) and ecommerce (lead: Megan) and work
with Foundation (Kathy) for content formatting/publication.
- Kick-start media transcoding/distribution workload (lead: Leong)
- Kick-start simple big data workload (lead: Bill?)

Thanks!

Regards,
Leong.