[Enterprise] [OpenStack Marketing] New Security web page and report, and Linux Foundation CII Best Practices badge is now available

Niki Acosta (nikacost) nikacost at cisco.com
Wed Jul 20 21:10:44 UTC 2016

Perfect timing!!!

Congrats team on creating this! SO useful!

Xoxo,
Niki Acosta
Cisco Cloud Evangelist
(t) @nikiacosta

From: Kathy Cacciatore <kathyc at openstack.org<mailto:kathyc at openstack.org>>
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 3:50 PM
To: "enterprise-wg at lists.openstack.org<mailto:enterprise-wg at lists.openstack.org>" <enterprise-wg at lists.openstack.org<mailto:enterprise-wg at lists.openstack.org>>, "marketing at lists.openstack.org<mailto:marketing at lists.openstack.org>" <marketing at lists.openstack.org<mailto:marketing at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [OpenStack Marketing] New Security web page and report, and Linux Foundation CII Best Practices badge is now available

A new Security page is now live at http://www.openstack.org//software/security/! It includes a new report answering the most common questions about cloud, open source and OpenStack security. The page also shows off the Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII) Best Practices badge that has been awarded to OpenStack by the Linux Foundation for security, quality and stability. Thank you to the Security Project team, Solinea and Zettabyte Content, LLC for their contributions.

Security is now included in the Software dropdown from the top navigation on openstack.org, and the new page is also linked from Users/OpenStack in the Enterprise.

On Monday, we plan to issue a press release about the paper and badge in several countries and languages. We're preparing an email campaign to CIO Magazine subscribers to drive views and paper downloads.

We appreciate all links to the new page, ties to your marketing campaigns and use of the report at events. The report file on the page is for online viewing only. If you need A4 size and printer-ready files, please let me know.

Thanks again.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org<mailto:kathyc at openstack.org>