[Enterprise] [OpenStack] BoF draft for Barcelona - feedback appreciated!

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Jul 12 15:40:30 UTC 2016

Hi Team - I drafted the BoF submission for our team for Barcelona. I'd appreciate if you could look it over and help make it better!

Thanks
Carol

Enterprise Work Group BoF Session Proposal

If you're interested in Enterprise deployment of OpenStack Clouds, whether you're an Operator, an End-User, a Product Manager, a Marketing person (or other...) and want to collaborate with others to identify and remove barriers to accelerate this adoption, please come join the Enterprise Work Group Bird of a Feather session.

The Enterprise Work Group is a cross-community group, operating since the Atlanta Summit. The group has produced a wide range of deliverables including eBooks, user stories, reference architectures, blueprints, upstream patches, etc. all with the intent of supporting Enterprises in deploying OpenStack Clouds. You can find more information about the group at our wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Enterprise_Working_Group