[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack][Enterprise WG] February 11th Team Meeting Information

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Thu Feb 11 17:27:24 UTC 2016

Hi Mark, we're holding a booklet sprint on Friday, Feb 19, at Rackspace offices in London, after the Product Working Group mid-cycle meetup.  Leong is leading the project.  It'd be great if you could attend and contribute in person, but if not, remotely.

The outline is here [1].  Contributors are adding their names next to sections or sub-sections.  Input has begun already in the pages after the contributor list.  Thanks.

[1] [ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hlDy4YZCjmWhFgkfgiGf0TzIGPjVjHwDkEAGm4x3mwk/edit?usp=sharing ]( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hlDy4YZCjmWhFgkfgiGf0TzIGPjVjHwDkEAGm4x3mwk/edit?usp=sharing )