[Win The Enterprise-wg] OpenStack Enterprise WG - Dave in Transition

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:24:01 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

Thank you for everything that you have done with this team and for the
OpenStack community!  I wish you all the best in your future role and look
forward to your return to the community eventually (along with a new
adopter)!

For the ISV team meeting, we will continue to meet at our regular time on
Wednesdays at 1PM EST every other week (there is a meeting this week).  In
the near-term future, we might revisit the schedule during one of our team
meetings and decide if moving to a weekly schedule might help with traction.

Thanks,
Shamail

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Pitzely, David <
David_Pitzely at cable.comcast.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I’m pursuing an opportunity with a new company next week.  That’s great
> news but unfortunately, it’s going to pull me away from our working group
> while I transition and come up to speed.  My new company hasn’t adopted
> OpenStack (yet :-D), so it may be some time before I can return in earnest.
> In the meantime, Shamail Tahir has agreed to lead our ISV working group
> (Thanks Shamail!).
>
> Feel free to reach-out any time on my personal email address –
> adavep at gmail.com.
>
> Thanks,
> ~Dave P.

Shamail Tahir