[Win The Enterprise-wg] OpenStack Enterprise WG - Dave in Transition

Pitzely, David David_Pitzely at cable.comcast.com
Mon Sep 28 18:02:28 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

I’m pursuing an opportunity with a new company next week.  That’s great news but unfortunately, it’s going to pull me away from our working group while I transition and come up to speed.  My new company hasn’t adopted OpenStack (yet :-D), so it may be some time before I can return in earnest. In the meantime, Shamail Tahir has agreed to lead our ISV working group (Thanks Shamail!).

Feel free to reach-out any time on my personal email address – adavep at gmail.com.

Thanks,
~Dave P.