[Win The Enterprise-wg] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - Rolling Upgrades Team

Kenny Johnston kencjohnston at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:36:24 UTC 2015

Product Work Group, Enterprise Work Group and Enterprise Work Group
Deployment Team Members,

   - At the summit the Enterprise Work Group decided to fold in some of
   their sub-teams and begin meeting regularly as a whole
   - One of those teams, the Deployment Team[1] was the “working team” for
   the Product Work Group’s Rolling Upgrades use case[2]
   - The Product Work Group Rolling Upgrades team (Leong and myself) has
   agreed to take over facilitation of the “working team"

If you are interested in joining the working team focused on improving the
OpenStack upgrade experience, please do the following:

   - Email me directly so I can add you to a forthcoming invite
   - Participate in our Doodle survey for an appropriate meeting time[3]
   - Begin by reviewing the existing use case[2] and submitting a patch for
   review with any suggested improvements

Thanks!

Kenny Johnston

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Enterprise_Working_Group
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories/blob/master/user-stories/proposed/rollingupgrades.rst
[3] http://doodle.com/poll/gkfh6d8tdu8u4kfg

BCC’d – Members on the existing Deployment Team invite