[Win The Enterprise-wg] OpenStack][Enterprise Work Group] Next Team Meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Nov 2 23:47:19 UTC 2015

Hi All - Thanks for the replies to my earlier email today regarding meeting times. The consensus was that 1:00 PM Tuesday, 11/3 worked best.

Logistics:
11/3/15 1:00 PM Pacific
Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 9518007  << Note new passcode!
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/EWG_11_3_15

Agenda
*       Tokyo Discussion Follow-up
o         What  about rotating leadership for meetings:   Could  do this on a release by release basis - 2 people as a team
o         Redefine  the deliverables to be User Stories that represent the requirements or  barriers for Enterprise Deployment of OpenStack
o         Get  more users involved in the working team and the Ex: Walmart Enterprise
o         AR Team Members: Reach out to  your Enterprise Customers and socialize the concept of them participating and  representin gtheir user stories directly, rathe rthan channeling them through  the Product WG Team Memers. How willing? Frequency of engagement (weekly,  monthly, etc).
o         For  Enterprises that have implmented a user story, but haven't had time to  upstream the code, could be helped to upstream via the PWG efort arounda user  story.
o         Requirements  Gathering: Do we need a standard format for capturing this info? Can we use  the questions contained in the User Survey (this would be desireable)? Would  this capture barriers to staring deployments too? Or do we need something  different?
o         Create  a mentoring system as a way to bring new members up to speed -  AR Stepehn Walli
*       Add'l Discussion Topics
o         How  we redefine our team / meeting structure?