[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack][Enterprise] Next Team Meeting - Need your input

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Nov 2 17:45:16 UTC 2015

Team - At the session in Tokyo, we discussed having a combined team meeting and discussing future meetings plans. Based upon this, I would like your feedback on these meeting times: All Times are Pacific

Tuesday 11/3, 8:00 AM
Tuesday, 11/3 at 1:00 PM
Thursday, 11/5 at 9:00 AM

Pls respond with what times work for you - if none do, pls let me know that too.

I will send out a summary of the Tokyo session, when I send out the meeting day/time.

Thanks
Carol