[Win The Enterprise-wg] Pamphlet - OpenStack from Business Perspective

Sun, Yih Leong YihLeong.Sun at liberty-it.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 11:51:11 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The OpenStack WTE (Business/Marketing) is planning to create a pamphlet targeting for business executives.

We are planning for an initial meeting to discuss/review the objective and content of this pamphlet.
An initial content outline can be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-business-perspective

We have a few potential contributors/writers now and we would also like to open the discussion to the WTE group.
Below is a doodle link for the first meeting. Please indicate your name, email, and availability if you are interested to join us.

https://doodle.com/hczpuryqptf8rnwz

I will send out the online meeting info once the meeting date is confirm.

Thanks!

---
Yih Leong Sun, PhD.
Email: yihleong.sun at liberty-it.co.uk<mailto:yihleong.sun at liberty-it.co.uk>
Direct Line: +44 (0) 28 9016 7119 (external) / 69119 (internal)  Switchboard: +44 (0) 28 9044 5500