[Win The Enterprise-wg] OpenStack from business perspective

Sriram Subramanian sriram at clouddon.com
Fri Mar 6 22:34:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Thanks for a great start.

I'm working with DZone for an OpenStack refcard which solves similar
purposes, but for a cloud admin. This will be a handy 5-6 pages guide and
expected to be out by end of March. It has a similar outline proposed here,
but has more commands/ code samples.

May be something like that would be handy here, but targeting business
managers/ executives.

Would that or a similar one help?

Thanks,
Sriram