[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack][Enterprise WG][ISV Interop]

Pitzely, David David_Pitzely at cable.comcast.com
Tue Jun 30 21:08:43 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

In our ISV Interop team meeting last Friday, we worked out the logistics for ongoing collaboration and future-meetings:

  *   Team Meeting Every 2 Weeks
  *
Action Items Owners - Update etherpad each week. (Next meeting on 7/10)
  *   Mailing List prefix: [OpenStack][Enterprise WG][ISV Interop]
  *   Emails should always contain link to etherpad
  *   Pursue collaboration platform sometime in the future.

To reduce spam, I sent an invite to folks who have attended the past 2 meetings. If you haven't received an invite from me but would like to be a member of the team, just let me know.

Thanks,
~Dave P.
Etherpad Link:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Enterprise-Business-ISV