[Win The Enterprise-wg] [CFP] OpenStack Day Seattle 2015

Dilip Modi dilip.modi at oracle.com
Tue Jul 7 17:53:08 UTC 2015

Hi Carol and Sriram

Just as FYI so we get coverage from multiple different angles
(technical, business etc)

We (Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux) are planning to submit proposal
around Kolla for the Tokyo summit and will also include Kolla content in the
enterprise track submitted for the OpenStack Day Seattle
- we have a few engineers contributing upstream to the Kolla project
(building docker images for Swift, Murano, MySQL Cluster etc)

I will forward you the abstract, next week, on Kolla for the Tokyo
summit to be submitted by engrs contributing to Kolla.
Oracle abstract already submitted for the Enterprise Day Seattle (will
include Kolla as it simplifies the deployment, config, reconfig etc for
enterprise workloads)

Thanks
Dilip