[Win The Enterprise-wg] Enterprise ISV Engagement/Endorsement

Pitzely, David David_Pitzely at cable.comcast.com
Tue Jan 27 14:38:16 UTC 2015

Hi Sriram –

Sorry for the much-delayed response.  Thanks for the feedback!  Good questions.  I’m sure there are a few companies that have started down the scale-out design path but I’m certain it’s not the majority.  Some of the top on-prem Enterprise technologies are 10+ year-old codebases. As Shamail pointed out, a number of the larger companies in this list are OpenStack foundation members/sponsors.  So hopefully, discovery won’t be a huge time investment for us. So we’ll start there and see what shakes out!

~Dave P.