[Win The Enterprise-wg] Enterprise ISV Engagement/Endorsement

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:11:08 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

Thanks for putting this list together.  If we choose to start with this list (as-is), we could start with OpenStack Foundation supporting companies (HP, Oracle, SAP) to determine if there is interest since they already publicly back the project.  If these companies choose to help with this initiative then we could have at least one software suite from each category represented out of the gate.

I'll also ask around inside my company as well (EMC).

Thanks,
Shamail
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern