[Win The Enterprise-wg] OpenStack [Win The Enterprise} [Deployment Team]

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Jan 21 14:54:26 UTC 2015

Team - We have feedback from many sources that the primary barriers for Enterprise adoption of OpenStack are: Installation, Rolling Upgrades, Live Migration and Stability/Reliability.

Over the last 2 weeks the turnout for the Deployment team meetings has been light. I took the action item in the last meeting to reach out to this group for feedback on interest in continuing to operate this team, and if there is, can we chose a different time that would enable more participation.

So, if you're interested in participating, pls use this doodle to indicate which times work for your schedule: http://doodle.com/h8u9rnwp7uni2y47

If you're not interested, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know by replying to this email.

Thanks
Carol