[Win The Enterprise-wg] Gigaom Article on WalmartLabs' 100, 000+ cores of OpenStack in Production

James Downs egon at egon.cc
Thu Feb 19 16:06:24 UTC 2015

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 12:33, Shamail <itzshamail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Walmart has also submitted a talk, we should all vote for it if we want them to share their story at the summit. :-)
>
> https://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/presentation/walmarts-openstack-journey <https://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/presentation/walmarts-openstack-journey>
I’ve been wanting to attend some of the WTE meetings, but the conference call hasn’t been started for when it appears the meetings are scheduled.

I also submitted a talk: https://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/presentation/bringing-the-cloud-to-walmartlabs <https://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/presentation/bringing-the-cloud-to-walmartlabs>, which will be more of an operational perspective.

Cheers,
-j