[Win The Enterprise-wg] Current meeting schedules?

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:24:16 UTC 2015

Here is a google calendar that Stefano created, it contains all the WTE
meetings.
---------
hello folks

I have assembled an ical feed of all the meetings listed on the wiki
page (for my convenience). Sharing them below in case others may find
them interesting.

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical
/openstack.org_c3rclpidijlk4tma0vn0cbajrk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=openstack.org_c3rclpidijlk4tma0vn0cbajrk%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

I'll modify the events in case they change on the wiki page.

Cheers,
stef

Shamail Tahir
Cloud Architect, EMC