[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack][Enterprise Work Group] This week's team meeting info

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Dec 15 17:16:29 UTC 2015

Hi All - This will be our last meeting of 2015 - How fast the year has flown by! Our next team meeting will be 1/7/16. I will be on sabbatical, returning 1/28/16. During that time Leong and Megan will take on the logistics and agenda planning for our team meetings.

Here are the details for Thursday's meeting.

Agenda
1) User Stories  - Ready for review by this team?
2) User Story List Development & Prioritization Criteria
3) Opens

Logistics
Thursday December 17, 2015
1700 UTC (9:00 AM Pacific)
Call In Info: (888) 875-9370, Bridge: 3; PC: 9518007
Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/EWG_12_17_15