[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack][Enterprise WG] December 3 Team Meeting Details

Gerd.Pruessmann at t-systems.com Gerd.Pruessmann at t-systems.com
Fri Dec 4 08:57:43 UTC 2015

Hi Leong,

i followed your video guide, but I used a ubuntu 15.10. VM. Thus I obviously had not to install the windows but the ubuntu version of the software packages. The git console commands are the same and it worked without a problem. I followed exactly the same steps (launchpad, review.openstack.org etc.) and it worked like a charm.

I had the impression, that the volume level of your recording is a little bit too low, but this may have been a problem of my own computer. Maybe you want to check it?

Thank you for the video guide!

Cheers
Gerd