[Win The Enterprise-wg] [OpenStack][Win The Enterprise] Vancouver Meeting Plans

Sriram Subramanian sriram at sriramhere.com
Tue Apr 21 03:26:09 UTC 2015

Team:

Proposed time works for me. I took the liberty of creating an etherpad for
this (and the children etherpads). Please feel free to edit.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Win-The-Enterprise-Vancouver-Meetup

thanks,
-Sriram

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Barrett, Carol L <carol.l.barrett at intel.com
> wrote:

>  Team – We’ve got time on hold for us to meet at Vancouver. I’d like your
> feedback on both the meeting time and the agenda.
>

> Meeting time: There are 2 types of rooms. Fishbowls, which are good for
> collaboration and Theatres, which are good for sharing info and some
> interaction. I think that a fishbowl would be best for our discussions.
> Fishbowls are only available on Monday. *Currently I have a fishbowl
> reserved on Monday 5/18 from 12:05 to 2:00*. Lunch will be provided. If
> you can’t make at least half of this time, pls reply and let us know. If
> there are a significant number of folks with conflicts, I’ll start a doodle
> to find a better option.
>

> Agenda: We will (ideally) have all of the WTE teams in the same room, and
> want to take advantage of that to drive more collaboration. Here’s a
> proposed agenda:
>
> Topic 1: 2015 Goals review and update
>
> Topic 2: Teams reportout
>
> Topic 3: Product Work Group Collaboration
>
> Topic 3: Focus areas for the next 6 months
>
> Topic 4: Team working session
>
> Pls send your feedback and help increase the value of this session to all
> of us!
>
>  Thanks
>
> Carol

-Sriram