[Win The Enterprise-wg] Pamphlet - OpenStack from Business Perspective

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:38:52 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone for joining the meeting yesterday. We have a great
discussion!

Meeting summary:
- We have 9 contributors now.
- Planning to organise a Pamphlet sprint session during the Vancouver
design summit (Friday 10am-5pm).
- Some contributors cannot attend the summit. So we will share a google doc
prior to the summit, any contributors who cannot join the sprint session
can still contribute the contents. The team will then consolidate the
content during the Pamphlet sprint session.
- We will meet again next week same time (Tuesday 21 April, 3pm London
time) to discuss the content in more details and allocate writers to each
section.

The Google doc is available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlaGx5NKwp2I2vTxchGrz_BmLFnr3ZF8VsYmL3C0JRM/edit?usp=sharing

The recorded video for this meeting is available here:
https://youtu.be/ZBsCSxK5X7Q

Thanks!