[Win The Enterprise-wg] Pamphlet - OpenStack from Business Perspective

Sun, Yih Leong YihLeong.Sun at liberty-it.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 11:10:50 UTC 2015

Just a reminder that we will have our initial meeting for the Pamphlet – OpenStack from Business Perspective today (April 14) at 3pm (London time; which is 7am Pacific; 10am Eastern).

I don’t think there will be more than 10 participants joining so I will stick with Google Hangout, which allow me to record the session and share with those who cannot make it today.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/eWlobGVvbmdAZ21haWwuY29t.6nskilnev5p8j4k53dtvuqtk3s?authuser=0

The objective of this meeting is to get every involved person to understand the purpose of this pamphlet, confirm writers, when to start/complete writing.

Meeting Agenda:
- purpose of the pamphlet / target reader
- contributors/writers
- outline and content (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-business-perspective, CIO Presentation)
- writing/deadline (sprint? during design summit? or offline collaboration?)