[Win The Enterprise-wg] PayPal internal private cloud runs on OpenStack

Jason Venner jvenner at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 7 23:15:36 UTC 2015

Let me expand that statement.
I did the architecture on the Mirantis side, getting the initial production
roll and early applications over, we worked with people like Yuriy B, Scott
C, Raj G, Gabriel C, Anand P, Vinay B, Rama V and many others on the PayPal
side to make this happen.
A big chunk of these people are handling CloudFire for Symantec now,