[Win The Enterprise-wg] Speaking slot available at OpenStack Enterprise Boot Camp @ Interop NYC

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Mon Sep 22 22:37:52 UTC 2014

WTE-Business team,  We have a 35 minute speaking slot available on the [ Intro to OpenStack: Enterprise Boot Camp ]( http://www.interop.com/newyork/scheduler/session/introduction-to-openstack-enterprise-boot-camp ) agenda next Tuesday in NYC.  It's listed as "Ecosystem Panel".  We'd love to fill it with someone who can talk about their implementation or how the OpenStack ecosystem works.

Seth Fox and I are asking several contacts; if we get enough replies to hold the panel, great; if not, it will be a single informative speaking session.  Please let me know by tomorrow, Sept. 23, if interested.  The speaking company will receive all contact information for the boot camp attendees post-event.

Here is a sampling of registered attendee companies:
American Airlines
American Express
BlackRock Financial Management
Cogeco
Exelon Corporation
GE
Intuit
Lockheed Martin
Marland Automobile Insurance Fund
Motorola Solutions
PR Newswire
Public Safety Canada
RBC Capital Markets
Saudi Aramco
Vision Service Plan

Thank you.
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org