[Win The Enterprise-wg] [win the enterprise] Paris BoF Session

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Oct 27 15:28:35 UTC 2014

Hi All - We are in the final stage of preparation for the OpenStack Summit and Kilo Design Summit in Paris next week. The teams have developed or been involved in developing about a dozen blueprints, updating documentation and creating new content for OpenStack presentations and industry discussions. Thanks for all of your participation and work.

For those of you traveling to Paris for the Summit, we're having a BoF session on Wednesday at 11:00 AM.

https://openstacksummitnovember2014paris.sched.org/event/bfe4a3289354307e0a3f57bc9bbe06a2#.VE5j8PnF98E

I'm looking forward to starting the discussion on the next areas of focus and deliverables. We'll bring that conversation into the working team discussions the week of November 10th, with a goal of finalizing this by the end of November. If you want to share your thoughts ahead of the Summit, that would be appreciated!
Thanks
Carol