[Win The Enterprise-wg] OpenStack Win The Enterprise Teams Meeting Info

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri Nov 21 16:06:47 UTC 2014

Greetings Win The Enterprise Teammates- I want to Thank all of you who participated in the WTE BoF and/or Work Group sessions in Paris. We were able to meet with many operators as well as bring new members to this team.

With help from Stefano and Megan Rossetti from Comcast, we are creating a better infrastructure to support the on-going work of the teams. Here's the details on how we'll share information and manage logistics moving forward:
*       Increase our use of the Win The Enterprise mail list to increase the cross-pollination of the teams and  make it easier for new people to learn about the effort and participate. If you have not subscribed to this mail list, you can do that here:    http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/enterprise-wg
*       We're expanding our Wiki page and how we use it: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Win_the_Enterprise . Moving forward we will list the meeting logistics for each team on the wiki page, along with the agenda and a link to the etherpad for the meeting notes.
*       We're going to use Storyboard to track action items, deliverables, etc. for each team. Caution: This is a new tool and still in development, it has limited capabilities today and will change overtime! It will take us a little time to get setup, when it is ready a link to the storyboard will be included on the Wiki page and I'll send an email to the mail list. You will need to have Launchpad account. Here is a link to where you can setup an account, if you don't already have one: https://login.launchpad.net

Here is the initial team meeting info, starting 12/1/14. Pls see the wiki for changes/updates.
Deployment Team
        Meeting Logistics       Wednesday 9:00 AM; Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780
Monitoring Team
        Meeting Logistics       Friday 8:00 AM Meeting; Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780
Cattle & Pets Team
        Meeting Logistics       Tuesday 1:00 PM; Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780
Operations Team New Team! Focus: Solutions for Making OpenStack Work Today
        Meeting Logistics       Wednesday 10:00 AM; Access: (888) 875-9370, B:3; PC: 7053780
Business & Marketing
        Meeting Logistics       Wednesday 7:00  AM; Dial In: 1-224-225-1234 x 051214

Looking forward to working with you all.
Carol Barrett
Intel Corporation