[Win The Enterprise-wg] [Win The Enteprise] OpenStack Summit Paris Meeting Times

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Nov 3 16:23:32 UTC 2014

All - A reminder and new information!

Reminder: There is a Win The Enterprise BoF on Tuesday 11/4 at 11:00 in room 241. I suggest we use this time to bring new members from the community into the team. Pls pass this along to people you know and think could help us achieve our goals!

New Info: There is a Win The Enterprise working meeting scheduled for Thursday 11/6 at 4:30 - 6:00 at the Hyatt in room Batignolles. I suggest we use this time to talk about the teams we have underway now, what else we might want to add and goals for each. I hope that everyone who's at the Summit can make it!

Hope to see you at 1 or both of these sessions.

And if you're also interested in the Telco segment, there's a Telco working group meeting on Thursday 11/6 at 9:00 - 10:00 at the Hyatt in room Batignolles.

Regards,
Carol