[Win The Enterprise-wg] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron Priorities for Kilo

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Dec 4 19:37:59 UTC 2014

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron Priorities for Kilo
Date: 	Thu, 4 Dec 2014 09:52:58 -0600
From: 	Kyle Mestery <mestery at mestery.com>
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
<openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>

Note: Similar to Nova, cross-posting to operators.

We've published the list of priorities for Neutron during the Kilo
cycle, and it's available here [1]. The team has been discussing these
since before the Paris Summit, and we're in the process of approving
individual specs around these right now. I'm sending this email to let
the broader community know what the priorities will be and to keep
everyone aware. If you're interested in helping with some of these,
please reach out to us in #openstack-neutron.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/priorities/kilo-priorities.html